Hallelujah!  It’s About Time – Try the Veal Piccata

The S&P closed at 2744.28 – So today’s circuit breakers are:  Level 1.  192.09 pts (7%) or 2552.19 Level 2.  356.75 pts (13% total) or 2387.53 Level 3.  548.86 pts (20% total) or 2195.42  _________________________________________________________ Uncle Jay (Powell) takes center stage on Capitol Hill…and I have one word to say –  Hallelujah!  Stocks – which [...]

By |2018-04-11T09:55:38-04:00February 28th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari, Uncategorized|

Apple is under fire for moving iCloud data to China – CNNMoney

Tim Cook: Corporations should have values Apple's latest move in China has privacy advocates and human rights groups worried. The U.S. company is moving iCloud accounts registered in mainland China to state-run Chinese servers on Wednesday along with the digital keys needed to unlock them. "The changes being made to iCloud are the latest indication [...]

By |2018-02-28T21:04:28-05:00February 28th, 2018|Uncategorized|

Asian Shares Mixed Ahead Of Powell’s Congressional Testimony – Nasdaq

Shutterstock photo (RTTNews.com) - Asian stocks ended mixed on Tuesday as investors awaited Congressional testimony later in the day by the new Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell for further insights into the central bank's view on inflation and interest rates. Chinese shares snapped a six-session winning streak as investors locked in some profits. The benchmark [...]

By |2018-02-28T21:04:31-05:00February 27th, 2018|Uncategorized|

Stevey Says – Don’t be Ridiculous & Uncle Warren Has $ to Spend – Try the Giambotta

The S&P closed at 2747.30 – So today’s circuit breakers are:  Level 1.  192.31 pts (7%) or 2554.99 Level 2.  357.15 pts (13% total) or 2390.15 Level 3.  549.46 pts (20% total) or 2197.84  _____________________________________________________  And BOOM!  Investors couldn’t buy stocks fast enough….  Enter stage left…. the paparazzi got a hold of Treasury Secretary Stevie [...]

By |2018-02-28T21:04:33-05:00February 26th, 2018|Uncategorized|

WMT, AMZN & A Southerly Furrow?  Try the Lemon Chicken

The S&P closed at 2716.26 – So today’s circuit breakers are:  Level 1.  190.13 pts (7%) or 2526.13 Level 2.  353.11 pts (13% total) or 2363.15 Level 3.  543.25 pts (20% total) or 2173.01  ___________________________________________________________  WMT gets crushed…falling 10% after reporting earnings that ‘weren’t so good’ – think gross margin pressure – Ok so they [...]

By |2018-02-21T15:04:39-05:00February 21st, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|
Go to Top