Dow jumps 189 points as stocks bounce back from their worst week in 2 years – CNBC

U.S. stocks rose on Monday as the major indexes rebounded from their worst weekly performances in two years. The Dow Jones industrial average closed 410.37 points higher at 24,601.27 and rose as much as 574.26. DowDuPont and Apple were the best-performing stocks in the Dow, advancing 3.4 percent and 4 percent, respectively. The S&P 500 [...]

By |2018-02-16T15:02:22-05:00February 12th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|

Mkts Explode Higher as Buyers go on a Shopping Spree – Try the Raisin Bran Muffins

The S&P closed at 2619.55 – So today’s circuit breakers are: (Although it appears a moot point this morning as US futs are rocketing higher….MAGA!)  Level 1.  183.37 pts (7%) or 2336.18 Level 2.  340.54 pts (13% total) or 2279.01 Level 3.  523.91 pts (20% total) or 2095.64 And the tremors linger……. mkts continued the [...]

By |2018-02-16T15:02:22-05:00February 12th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|
Go to Top