About global

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far global has created 591 blog entries.

Consolidation/Kudlow and More Tariff Talk – Try the Scallops

The S&P closed at 2783.02 – So today’s circuit breakers are:  Level 1. 194.81 pts (7%) or 2588.21 Level 2. 361.80 pts (13% total) or 2421.22 Level 3. 556.64 pts (20% total) or 2226.38  _________________________________________________________  Trump says that the US is NOT FOR SALE…and he blocks the $117 bil hostile bid by  Broadcom (AVGO $262.84) [...]

By |2018-03-14T14:22:51-04:00March 13th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|

Cohn Out, Pudzer IN?  Hysterical!!!  Try the Pork Cutlets

The S&P closed at 2728.12 – So today’s circuit breakers are:  Level 1. 190.96 pts (7%) or 2537.16 Level 2. 354.65 pts (13% total) or 2373.47 Level 3. 545.62 pts (20% total) or 2182.50  _________________________________________________  Global mkts under pressure – it was RISK OFF overnight after Gary Cohn – Director of the National Economic Council [...]

By |2018-03-09T12:47:55-05:00March 7th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|

Asia-Pacific Stocks Lower on Gary Cohn Resignation – Wall Street Journal

By Riva Gold and Riva Gold The Wall Street Journal Biography @GoldRiva riva.gold@wsj.com Amrith Ramkumar Amrith Ramkumar The Wall Street Journal Biography @AmrithRamkumar amrith.ramkumar@wsj.com Updated March 7, 2018 5:02 p.m. ET 235 COMMENTS The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell Wednesday after economic adviser Gary Cohn’s resignation from the White House led to renewed concerns over [...]

By |2018-03-09T12:47:56-05:00March 7th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|

Coinbase Eyes Bitcoin ETF With New Cryptocurrency Index Fund – Fortune

Coinbase has already been dubbed the Goldman Sachs of Bitcoin. Now, the most popular U.S. cryptocurrency exchange will let you buy Bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies listed on Coinbase through a new fund, rather than trading them directly on the exchange. In launching the Coinbase Index Fund Tuesday, the San Francisco-based startup—whose $1.6 billion valuation [...]

By |2018-03-09T12:48:02-05:00March 6th, 2018|Morning Thoughts by Kenny Polcari|
Go to Top