The S&P closed at 2656.00 – So today’s circuit breakers are: Level 1. 185.92 pts (7%) or 2470.08Level 2. 345.28 pts (13% total) or 2310.72Level 3. 531.12 pts (20% total) or 22124.88The…Continue →
Tom Lydon, ETF Trends; Kenny Polcari, O'Neil Securities; and CNBC's Rick Santelli discuss the day's market activity. CNBC's Steve Liesman weighs in.Continue →
U.S. stocks rose on Monday as the major indexes rebounded from their worst weekly performances in two years. The Dow Jones industrial average closed 410.37 points higher at 24,601.27 and rose as much as 574.26. DowDuPont and Apple were the best-performing stocks in the Dow, advancing 3.4 percent and 4 percent, respectively. The S&P 500 [...]
The S&P closed at 2619.55 – So today’s circuit breakers are: (Although it appears a moot point this morning as US futs are rocketing higher….MAGA!) Level 1. 183.37 pts (7%) or 2336.18 Level 2. 340.54 pts (13% total) or 2279.01 Level 3. 523.91 pts (20% total) or 2095.64 And the tremors linger……. mkts continued the [...]
Global Markets Advisory Group, GMAG, is literally about two years old but it has been more than 30 years in the making. Formed by friends and former colleagues, the group has a combined experience over 200 years across the various disciplines in the security markets industry. The group combines the unique talents of people who [...]
NEVER FORGET: New Jersey native and Global Markets Senior Advisor Robert Zito was an executive at the NYSE on 9/11.
As quoted in NJ magazine:: Robert Zito is the founder of Zito Partners in Warren. On 9/11, he was the executive vice president of the New York Stock Exchange and a member of its management committee, responsible for developing and building the NYSE brand globally. I had 9/11 penciled in on my 2001 calendar for [...]
Please check back as we will be adding lots of useful information about today's global markets! In the meantime check us out on Facebook and take a look at our latest publication - The CAT NMS Plan, Overview of the SEC-Mandated Consolidated Audit Trail Project Overview of the SEC-MandatedConsolidated Audit Trail Project